Spatial Initiative Limited recognises that its operations may have a direct impact on the natural and built environment and has made environmental management an integral part of the management of the Company. All employees and partners are accountable for the success of the Company’s environmental performance.
Spatial Initiative Limited manages, monitors and improves its environmental performance through actively offering leadership and the implementation of a formal environmental management system. The policy provides a framework for setting and reviewing our environmental objectives and targets.
The Company is committed to ensuring the following environmental objectives are achieved:
- Prevention of environmental harm or pollution
- Compliance with all legislation, contractual and other obligations relating to the Company environmental aspects
- Ensuring all land affected by our works is returned to the specified condition
- Minimisation of environmental impact on the local community and environment
- Ensuring the production of waste is minimised and all such waste is managed effectively and disposed of safely
- Promotion of recycling and the use of recycled materials
- Ensuring emissions to the atmosphere are minimised
- Ensuring environmental performance is monitored and the procedures and policy are reviewed to maintain continual improvement
- Communication the Environmental Policy to all company personnel ad partners, and ensuring it is made freely available to all stakeholders
A copy of this Environmental Policy is displayed in each office location to continually remind employees of the Company’s commitment to the environment.